Service Provider: The Pasha Group
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.pasharana.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. If you are the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, www.pasharana.com will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification: Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). www.pasharana.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please file a copyright infringement notification with us.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
1. A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed, accompanied by a physical or electronic signature, stating under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate. Alternatively, you may include a statement that you are a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed, accompanied by a physical or electronic signature, stating under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If you claim multiple copyrighted works If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit www.pasharana.com to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit www.pasharana.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent by email to: email@example.com